Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lynlee's First Haircut

Three days ago I gave Lynlee her very first haircut! Her bangs were just getting so long that if I didn't put them up in a fountain ponytail then they were always in her eyes. So I just trimmed the bangs but I think I did a pretty good job! I knew she wouldn't just sit still so I had to put her in her high chair with some snacks and surprisingly that worked.

Also Lynlee has begun taking steps on her own. She has been walking while holding my hand for a while now, but just this past week she has started venturing out on her own. She only takes about three or four steps at a time (most of the time less than that) but we're getting there! Unfortunately, she won't do it when you want her to so we haven't caught it on camera. Hopefully I will get a video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment