Sunday, June 3, 2012

Okay, It's been a while...

Sometimes I wait a month between posts. So what? I have things to do... sort of. Mostly I just forget. But I have some crafts, as always, to show you and some super adorable pictures of my little Lynners, as always. So a couple of weeks ago Markham, Brent, and two of their athletes Lauren and Bobby made a week long trip to LA for track Nationals. I totally wish I could have gone so that I could have been there to support them, but that just wasn't in the cards. But evidently it was a pretty amazing week. I heard they had a really great time exploring California and Hollywood and Markham even got to see some of his friends that are living out there now. Then at nationals Lauren took 7th in the nation in the Javelin and Bobby took 7th in the nation in the steeple chase. We are all so super proud!! I stole a few pictures from Markham and Lauren's facebook so I could put them on here.

Lauren receiving her trophy

Markham (Throws coach) Lauren (Javelin) Bobby (Steeple Chase) Brent (Head Coach)

Markham and Lauren

Bobby and Lauren
Markham in front of the Hollywood sign

My flowers I planted along my sidewalk. They were a lot of freaking work. I had to dig up the ground along either side, add new soil, add the flowers, and then cover them with mulch. It took two afternoons but I think they turned out so cute! And I'm so glad to finally live somewhere that I can do something with the yard.

Markham and Lynlee at the Gator Invite. Best daddy-daughter pic ever!

Lynlee at I at the pond across from Jessica's house. Lynlee was way too distracted by Jess's dog.

ducks!

Jessica's dog Dahlia




These are pictures that Amy took when we were running errands up in Erie

Lynlee with a daisy on our walk around Woodcock Dam

Woodcock Creek Lake

This is a little girl's desk I got at a garage sale. I forgot to take the "before" picture before I started ripping off the wallpaper. Yes, I said wallpaper. The top was lined with it. Looked horrible.

The chair before

The desk after. I put really cute flowered scrapbook paper lining the top of the desk, put a fresh coat of white paint all on it and painted the handles pink.

The chair after. Oh you can kind of see the scrapbook paper in this picture. So cute. And I put a cute little design on the chair and painted the rods pink. This now sits in Lynlee's room. So fun/cute.

This is above our bed. Made it with my new Cricut! LOVE it

Swimming!! Our pool opened a week ago and we have been there almost every day. Lynlee loves it

I went to go get groceries out of the car and this is what I walked back up to. Lynlee at the screen door.

This is how Lynlee watches TV.

This was my first attempt at the Crayon Melting Art I've been seeing all over Pinterest. I think it actually turned out pretty great! But it was a lot of work and I have no idea where in my house I'm going to put it.

Kissy Face! I'm so in love with this baby

Baby in a box! It was really cold at the yard sale this morning so Lynlee is sitting on a box of Amy's clothes with one of my blankets wrapped around her.

The next couple of weeks will be filled with fun things like the Erie Zoo, Pymatuning Deer Park, and canoeing around Woodcock Creek Lake and down French Creek. Should be fun! Then starting on the 23rd of this month we will be vacationing pretty much nonstop until the 4th of August. I have a blogger app on my phone so I will hopefully be able to blog daily. That way you can follow along with our vacation. The only thing is that I can't upload pictures onto my blog from my phone so at the end of the vacation I will have one huge pictures post so that you can see them. 


I forgot to add this little video in. It's me in the guest bathroom jumping out to scare Lynlee and she's laughing so hard. It's super adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment