Monday, August 20, 2012

Anniversary


This past Saturday, the 18th, marked three years that I've spent with the man of my dreams! And we had a super fun time together celebrating it. First we went up to Erie and had lunch at Texas Roadhouse, which was super delicious as always. And then did some shopping. Then we returned home, let Lynlee have a nap, and the headed to the opening night of the Crawford County Fair. It was super fun walking around and seeing everything there. And Alan Jackson performed at the fair that night and we didn't get tickets because they were pretty expensive, but just walking around the fair you could hear the concert so we got to hear Alan Jackson, which was pretty cool. All in all it was a really fun day.
the beautiful flowers Markham got me

I sat on his lap and forced him to take pictures with me. This is what I got. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment