Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A few random stragglers

I just barely hooked Markham's phone to my computer and got all of his pictures he took from our vacations so I have a few pictures I'd like to add to Vacation #1 as well as a video from Lynlee's birthday party so I'm just going to make a random post and throw them on here.
Markham's poker winnings from his poker game against my dad and uncles in Albuquerque

Four generation picture. We took four of these pictures and this is the only one with everyone looking, even though my smile is icky.

Lynlee in her closet bed

Closet baby! this was the only place she would fit in our room of the cabin we stayed in in Tennessee

The Hyde clan at Dollywood. And this is only half of us.

At Dollywood

At the Ripley's Aquarium in Tennessee 

Lynlee had her hands up while we were in the tunnel.

Lynlee is blurry but that's a big sting ray swimming over her head

And a shark


Sea Turtle

In a fish tank

Lynlee the little ocean diver

Video of Lynlee eating her cake at her birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment