Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I actually have quite a few pictures/videos to post that have nothing to do with Easter so I will do that first. Then the second half will be about Lynlee's first Easter.

Gangsta! In daddy's beanie


Simon was hiding/staring and sitting like a statue. It was pretty creepy

She always falls asleep in the funniest ways

Lost in the cushions! We got rid of our old warn down/stained couch and got a new one! It hasn't come yet but I will post a picture of it when it does.

Markham's new recliner. He's so in love with it :]

This video cracks me up. Lynlee kept kissing the little boy in the book and then herself. 

"da da da da"

This is what simon does when he sees the birds outside. Turn up the volume so you can hear the funny noise. He only does it in the first two seconds of the video so you don't have to bother watching the rest


Lynlee being a goof

She loves to do her "cheese face" while she's eating

She crawled!!! Lynlee finally crawled! She still mostly does her army crawl  because it's faster and crawling makes her frustrated because it's slow but she'll get it.


Wow, I really didn't mean to upload 90 videos, but it's been a couple weeks since I posted.

EASTER!
This is the bunny cake my  mom makes every year and this year I decided I would make it. Since it's quite large, and neither me or Markham like cake, we ended up taking it in to the office and everyone there loved it!

The beginning of our little Easter Egg hunt






Lynlee touching a hard boiled egg for the first time...

...and eating it...


...so I stopped her...

....and she got mad...

...and gave me a look.

Markham won the egg rolling contest! He was so proud

I would say our first Easter was a success. Lynlee thought crawling around and getting all the eggs was so fun. And, just like ever year, we had a very competitive egg rolling competition, and this year Markham won. but it was pretty fun anyway.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute as always. I loved her kissing her little book, her cheese face cracked me up and she is such a good crawler. Yay Lynlee! She looked so precious in her Easter dress too and I loved the look she gave you. That's awesome. lol.

    ReplyDelete