Tuesday, May 15, 2012

pretty amazing weekend

Oh  my gosh so much has happened this week and there are like a million pictures so I'm just going to dive right into it.
Lynlee is not much of a cuddler these days so I will take them whenever I can get them. Even if I have to watch Baby Einstein with her



Markham throwing at the Gator Invite. Such a stud!!

Where's Lynlee?

There she is!

Lynlee's cinna-stache she got after taking a bite of my cinnamon toast

Lynlee at Best Buy riding in a car cart for the first time. She loved it

The fireworks they're selling at Sam's. I had to have Markham stand next to them so you could see how ridiculously big the package was.

Lynlee decided to smear her manicotti all over her face

Our new shelves!! They're Ikea and I LOVE them. The baskets are holding our DVD's. I thought it was a way cuter way to have dvd shelves than our old one.

Our new 55" LED flatscreen!!! We got it for almost free thanks to Viggle!

My cute elephant

My flower arrangement I made myself

Tiles I made

My cute vase

SLIP 'N SLIDE!!



It was Lauren, Sarah, Taylor, Cameron, Amy, Markham, and Me.. and Lynlee. SO fun

Taylor wanted to be the guinea pig so this is him trying it out

Taylor covered in soap because we put Dawn all down it to make it more slippery

Lauren and Sarah in our "hot tubs" haha

Lauren wetting herself down in preparation to go down the slide


Then Cameron went


Then Markham went

Cameron putting dove all over his body

Then I went

Me all soapy and super gross

Sarah Lauren Amy

Then Markham took Lynlee down 

Cameron and Taylor with paint on

Then cam and taylor went together

Lauren Cameron Sarah Amy Taylor.. all covered in paint

Me and Markham in Hulk paint

Markham and me going down together

So as you can see, it's been a pretty great weekend/beginning of the week. And my first mothers day was really amazing. Other than the fact that I woke up with a horrible cold. But Markham was so sweet all day and he took care of me and took care of Lynlee so I could take naps. It was so great. I truly have the best little family ever. 

2 comments:

  1. Its looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! LOVE the shelves. And I see you couldn't stay away from the slip n slide party :) Lynlee must have woken up from her nap. Looks like fun! I especially loved the video of you riding down on Markham. Too funny.
    P.S. Cute crafts in your last post. At first I thought the cell phone holders were kind of funny, but when you showed how they worked, they are actually a great idea and cute. The first picture makes them look big but they are cute little things :)

    ReplyDelete