Thursday, December 22, 2011

Utah week 1

Our first week in Utah has been a success! I got my hair done, we went to two ugly sweater/white elephant parties in one day, went to the hot pots (wish I had pics but it was pitch black), finished Christmas shopping, and hung out with friends! We also got Carter family pics taken (hope I can post those soon), went to Heritage Park for the Christmas festivities and loved it! And went to Willard Bay to see the lights. Here's some of the highlights:
Lynlee and Kaiya at playing at Dinner (Breakfast?) Club! 
Kaiya is a week older and Lynlee is so much taller haha

Bunny ears on a happy girl!


Nikki's ugly sweater/white elephant party! Love it!!

Rockin out on Rock Band

Markham's Christmas Card for next year...


The lights at Willard Bay

Happy girl having fun in Aunt Julie's swing

Parker (a.k.a.. Gangsta!) wearing the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader hat Ken won in the white elephant gift exchange

Aspen LOVES her Lynlee! Such a cute little face

Lynlee on Santa's lap with her cousins Reese and Noah at Heritage Park


Overall it's been a pretty great 1/4th of our vacation :) I can't wait for the christmas eve party with my family and Christmas morning with markhams family. It's going to be great! I've got a few videos I want to post too but I'll have to do that a bit later. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment