Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas at the Hyde's

This year our family Christmas was December 9th. The reason being is that we leave tomorrow for our month-long adventure from Penn to Texas to Utah. We're so excited!! But we were also so excited for Lynlee to have her first Christmas. So here's the highlights:
This is Lynlee getting her first present!
Lynlee laying on her puppy playing with the wrapping from daddy's stocking present.

Markham got an Eli Manning doll for Christmas and Lynlee loves it!!
Markham's new ornament! It says Coach Hyde on it.
Lynlee really loved the wrapping paper. So much for getting her toys... haha

Christmas Princess!
Markham made a sentence with the tags on my presents.
 It says "Brittany my sweet wifen pants love of my life". Isn't he the cutest?
"Troy and Abed in the Morning!"
Playing with the wrapping paper again!

I had one more video to upload and it was of Lynlee opening one of the presents but there was an error with it :( I think I will try to upload that one to facebook. Maybe it will work on there.
Well, all in all we had a pretty great Christmas together. It was a lot of fun seeing how Lynlee would react. I think she had a great time and I'm really looking forward to doing this again on Dec. 25th with family!


2 comments: