Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Lynner Days

Mostly this week I've been doing housework.  Except when I'm not doing housework, I'm catching up on some one-on-one time with my sweet little baby now that we're home and I don't have to compete with my mother or sisters for time with Lynlee. Wednesday, the ONLY day it snowed (blizzarded, really) I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip to Erie. Yikes. Well, we made it (barely) and I got to do a little car shopping, and then we went to Sam's and Target. Saturday we went back to Erie and I got my car! We decided that after the horrible roads on Wednesday that I really like life.. and if I want to keep it, I need 4WD. So we traded in my Mazda3 for a Hyundai Santa Fe and I am totally in love with it! I am not an SUV person but this one is SO nice. And I never thought I'd like a Hyundai, but seriously, it's awesome. While we were in Erie Saturday, after getting my car, we decided to head to Texas Roadhouse. I told Markham that after getting my wisdom teeth out, then as soon as I could fully chew again, I wanted a big ole fatty steak from Texas Roadhouse. So we went to celebrate my chewing abilities and my new car :] It was a pretty great weekend. AND now that I have 4WD I can drive to Ohio on the weekends to visit my friends!! I'm pretty excited about that.

Loooove it!
And it handles SO well in the snow!

Yep, she fell asleep like this. SO cute.

This is her Texas Roadhouse face. This is
how happy she was to be there haha. Oh and
she also loves their rolls :]


This is Lynlee LOVING her baby einstein's video.
She gets really into it. I love it.


This is Lynlee copying me. It's like we were having a conversation.

Lynlee trying to feed herself. This is how excited she gets about eating cereal. She totally loves it and always tries to take the spoon from me.


Every once in a while I'm going to do a post as a part of The Lynner Days Chronicles that will just include a random bunch of pictures or videos of my sweet baby. It usually won't include pictures of a new car.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. So nice to have 4 wheel drive and not have to bend over so far to put Lylee in, huh! That video of her grabbing for the spoon is so cute too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete