Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quiet Book

My good friend Heidi suggested we make quiet books together. Earlier this week I gathered supplies and then decided to just start on a couple of pages by myself since it was such a big project to take on. Well once I got rolling I couldn't stop. And 40 hours of work, burning my fingerprints off with my hot glue gun, and slicing my finger open with scissors later... I finally finished. And I tell you what, BUY ONE. It's waaaay to much work to make something so cute and fun only to have your kid(s) turn around and tear it all apart, haha. Hopefully it will go through at least a couple of kids before it will be too torn up. Anyway, I couldn't spend so much time on one project and not brag about it so here's some pictures!
If you click on the picture it makes it bigger so you can see better.

Cover

Teaches buttons and colors


You can move them across as you count them



Fall. Winter. Summer. Spring. The grass serves as a pocket

Camping! I love this one. You unzip the tent and there's a bear inside! The bear moves so you can take him out of the tent and play with him.


The hands on the clock move.

You unzip the treasure chest to find treasure inside!


Build your own temple. 


Open the barn and you get stick figure barn animals to play with!


You can pull each shape off and velcro it back where it goes.


End.

Wish I could take credit for the cute ideas but I scammed them off of Pinterest. LOVE Pinterest, Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment